Make an appointment with our veterinarians at your ranch if you need ambulatory support for your horses.
Equine Rehabilitation Services
Cave Creek Equine Surgical & Imaging Center is a leading equine referral hospital and is also an exceptional field service provider for routine care. Together as a team of experienced surgeons, we care for your horses directly at your farms, stables and training facilities. The field service team has two fully equipped ambulatory vehicles, with the latest in portable diagnostic and therapeutic tools such as portable cordless digital radiography (x-ray), ultrasound, both standing as well as dynamic exercise endoscopy, and shock wave, among others. We also perform minor surgeries such as castrations, lacerations and other crucial procedures in the field. We focus our expertise to provide your horse with the highest level of care.
- Lameness and Performance Evaluations Radiographic Examinations (X-ray)
- Ultrasonographic Examinations
- Standing Upper Airway Endoscopy
- Dynamic (Exercise) Upper Airway Endoscopy
- Lower Airway Disease Evaluation (Broncho Alveolar Lavage & Tracheal Wash)
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- Wellness Examinations
- Ophthalmic exams
- Routine and Orthopedic Preventative Health Care and Management
- Stem cell and other regenerative therapies
- Regional Perfusions (lower limb) with antibiotics or stem cells
- Shock Wave
- Field castrations
- Other Minor Surgical Procedures
- Dental Care
- OTHER SERVICES
- Coggins (EIA) Test
- Health Certificates
Make Appointment Online
Fill out the appointment form and our office will confirm your requested time and date by e-mail or phone within 24 hours.
Please call the office at 623-581-5508 if you have any questions, need further assistance or have not received a conformation e-mail or phone call within 24 hours.